Dear Sirs, On May 25, 2018, „GDPR", a new EU regulation that aims to unify data protection regulations across the EU, came into force. As a Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski club, we would like to inform you that we protect your personal data as best we can. We take the utmost care in connection with the processing of personal data, in particular in preventing unauthorized access, loss or unlawful distribution. On the other hand, if you cease to cooperate with us, we delete your data or subject it to animation after the expiry of deadlines necessary for the processing of your data, resulting, for example, from mandatory legal regulations.
In accordance with Article 13 of the aforementioned Regulation, we inform you that:.
- The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with the existing cooperation is Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski 64-920 Piła, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 5/2. Contact: e-mail: [email protected], phone: 532520235. .
- . Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting enrollment for: soccer classes for children and youth Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski 64-920 Piła, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 5/2. Contact: email: [email protected], phone: 532520235 group and individual activities, one-day and multi-day trips to tournaments and holiday camps for children and young people, any activities under : name Your personal data will also be processed for the proper organization of football competitions /data made available to organizations supervising the Polish Football Association, Ministry of Sport and Recreation and other entities supervising the work of the club. Your image will also be used to disseminate photos and company materials from our events on the Internet, e-mail, social networking sites. Your personal data will be processed to issue invoices regarding our activities and information about our current offer. They will also be used for courteous purposes, i.e. to send you greetings on special occasions. Based on Article 6(1)(a, b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Personal data will be stored until you revoke your consent.
- . You have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to rectify delete or restrict processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to carry out orders in accordance with the contract. In case of failure to provide data it will not be possible to execute the contract.
- Data provided by you will not be made available to third parties. Recipients of data will be only institutions authorized by law.
- Data made available by you will not be subject to profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contractual obligation. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) applicable from 25.05.2018. We comply with our duty of information regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR policy.
- Entity information: Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski 64-920 Piła, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 5/2 Tax ID: 7642613765 Company ID: 302077411.
- Contact information: Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski 64-920 Piła, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 5/2. Contact: email: [email protected], phone: 532520235.
- Cost of membership fee - according to signed contract.
- We offer a service in the form of training children and youth in soccer training.
- Information about all available forms of payment fee payment of membership fee only through the Przelewy24 system via the ProTrainUp club platform.
- The logos of Przelewy24 and PayU as intermediary companies for online payments can be found at https://soccerstars.protrainup.com/en/integrations.
- The Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski class participant pays the membership fee through the Przelewy24 or PayU system via the ProTrainUp club platform.
- Detailed information obligations of the online retailer are available in the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014
- Training classes are held according to the schedule set by the Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski club.
- Any disputed matters shall be decided by Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski at its meeting.
Entitlement to withdraw from the Agreement
- Club Member Participant may withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting the appropriate statement within 14 days. It is sufficient to send the statement before the expiration of this deadline.
- The 14-day period is counted from the day on which payment was made.
- Akademia Piłkarska Soccer Stars Miłosz Malczewski upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Participant Club Member, will send to the Participant Club Member`s e-mail address an acknowledgement of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded at a distance, the Contract is considered not concluded. What the parties have provided shall be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller. The Club may not withdraw from the contract after its execution.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- Club Member Participant may report complaints to the Club Board in connection with the operation of the Store and the use of the Przelewy24 system through the ProTrainUp club platform. Complaints can be reported in writing to the following address 64-920 Piła, ul. Jana Kasprowicza 5/2, at: [email protected] or directly to the Board of Directors of the Club.
- In the complaint, the Club Member Participant should provide his name, mailing address, type and description of the problem.
- The Club undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Participating Club Member within this period when the complaint will be considered. In the case of formal deficiencies in the complaint, the Club will call on the Participant Club Member to complete the complaint to the necessary extent within 7 days, from the date of receipt of the call by the Participant Club Member.